Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Tourist

Quick doesnt load videos of the go pro

[ New ]

my hero5 black has a lot of short and long videos on it but the quick desktop app does not save any of them. Please help

GoPro

Re: Quick doesnt load videos of the go pro

[ New ]

Hi @swiftbluff55651

How are you importing the files?

Check out: How to Import Using Quik for desktop

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!
Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

Just like that. I plug my GoPro into my computer and select import files, but the only files i get are photos.

GoPro

[ New ]

@swiftbluff55651, what resolution settings were used in the videos? When you imported the files, did you get a prompt saying that the import was successful?

To help us further isolate the issue, can you please record a test 10 seconds video with 1080P 60FPS resolution setting and try importing the content to Quik for Desktop on your computer?

Let us know how it goes.

Ann

Tourist

Betreff: Quick doesnt load videos of the go pro

[ New ]
I mostly used 1080 with 60fps but some are 2.7k with 30 FPS aswell. The import said it was successful but the video wasn’t there.
GoPro

Re: Betreff: Quick doesnt load videos of the go pro

[ New ]

@swiftbluff55651, I find it odd that Quik for Desktop will skip the videos as there's no setting or option in the application to do so. Were you able to successfully import videos before? When did this started from happening? Any changes on your computer before you noticed this issue?

It may also help us further isolate the cause of the issue if you can try importing files directly through the SD card. The steps for importing files from an SD card are similar to the steps for importing from a camera, except that instead of plugging the camera into the computer using a USB cable, the SD Card is plugged into the computer using a card reader.

In addition to this, check the imported media's folder location and see if videos are in there. See the steps here for more information on how to get the exact location of your contents in Quik for Desktop.

Tourist

Betreff: Quick doesnt load videos of the go pro

[ New ]
I imported all my files through the sd card now and it works totally fine