Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Find a solution. Share a solution. Ask a question. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

Quick app how do I mute music?

I am attempting to only hear the camera audio not attach music to a promotional video. Please help

Accepted Solutions
GoPro Community Manager

Re: Quick app how do I mute music?

@techindustry - That's right. Since my original post back in April, we have decided to discontinue the Studio program. More info on this, as well as some info on alternative programs like iMovie and VSDC that may help you with your edits, can be found at https://gopro.com/help/articles/Question_Answer/GoPro-Studio-End-of-Life-FAQ.

Thanks,
Jeff

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro Community Manager

Quik will add a music track. To keep the original audio, try using Studio to make your edit. You can open Studio within Quik for Desktop by selecting the file(s) you want to edit and selecting File > Open in Studio.

Jeff

Sightseer

That option isn't there. I click on File...then there is no option there for "Open in Studio"

GoPro Community Manager

@techindustry - That's right. Since my original post back in April, we have decided to discontinue the Studio program. More info on this, as well as some info on alternative programs like iMovie and VSDC that may help you with your edits, can be found at https://gopro.com/help/articles/Question_Answer/GoPro-Studio-End-of-Life-FAQ.

Thanks,
Jeff

Sightseer

That was super helpful, thank you! :)

Sightseer

This sucks - no studio with GoPro hero 4. What's the point of recording audio if you can't use it? I don't want crappy music!

Sightseer

So sad.  I just purchased my GoPro 6 yesterday.  Looks like I need to return it and purchase a video camera.