Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Sightseer

Quic video not in chronological order

I made several short clips and photos and tried to make a quic video with the app's built-in video maker.

I is all nice and dandy however all the items are put in reverse order.

So my move starts with arriving at the destination and goes back to leaving.

Why is there no option to use standard chronological order for clips and selected items?

This has been a problem with all versions in the past?

Why is it so hard to just sort the clips and items chronologically?

I have never seen a movie start with the end? Why would gopro app programmers sort the items backwards implicitly?

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Quic video not in chronological order

@freedomizer, thanks for reaching out. You labeled your post with "GoPro Player" and posted this under GoPro Apps for Desktop category, so I understand that we're talking about Quik for Desktop here. The files in Media Library in the desktop app are sorted out from the newest to oldest, based on the date and time they were captured. When the media files are selected and edited in Create mode, they are sorted out the other way around under the Media section; showing footage captured from oldest to newest.

In mobile apps, when the media files are selected for editing, the order can be sorted out based on the sequence they're selected (see screenshots below).

GoPro App                                                   Quik for Mobile