Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Tourist

Quck crashes everytime

[ New ]

I am running the v. 2.7.0 on a Macbook Air MacOs Big Sur and it keeps crashing everytime i want to creative mode. I tried to reinstall several times, restart mac, delete every installation file i could find. 

GoPro

Re: Quck crashes everytime

[ New ]

Hi @eneli

What camera are you using?

Are you working with HEVC files?

Thanks!
Ej

Tourist

[ New ]
Hi. I’m using the hero9 black. No I don’t use HEVC files.

Is Quick supposed to work on a MacBook or only iPhone and iPad? I read something about that and in that case I understand why it crashes.
GoPro

[ New ]

@eneli, please run any available OS updates and make sure to have the latest update for your Graphics Card/s drivers installed. See Quik for desktop Crashes while Opening Create Mode for further troubleshooting steps.

Tourist

[ New ]

For what it is worth, I had issues on my windows and with a little patience, the walk throughs were able to lead me through the troubleshooting process.  I wish you luck!

Tourist

[ New ]

I did run all the updates and I only have one graphics card on this macbook air. Still crashes when I try to go into create mode.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @eneli

Please note that while some functions of cameras may work with Quik for desktop, we have not provided any updates to the program prior to HERO8 and therefore we are unable to determine what features will work, what won't, and what consistency you may get with HERO8 and newer models.

You may explore other programs that can be used for the same purpose. Moreover, the GoPro Quik app also supports importing, viewing, and editing GoPro media on a compatible mobile device. 

Thanks!

Ej