Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Tourist

Problems with the program Gopro Fusion

[ New ]

Hello bro
I bought a camera for $ 600, I bought memory cards for another $ 100.
And in the end, I can not even get a single photo or video from the camera. Money to the wind.
The program for a mobile phone does not support my phone.
All versions of the program do not open on my computer (1.1; 1.11, 1.2; 1.21; 1.3; 1.4).
Tried to run and through the command period, also does not work. Installed windows 10 64.

The program does not open

https://youtu.be/hTtzSjxKTMA

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Problems with the program Gopro Fusion

[ New ]

Hello @gustavgsvg11. Sorry to hear about the trouble. It would be best  to get in touch with our Support team so they can walk you through troubleshooting steps. You may reach the team by phone or chat. When you do, have your Fusion handy for any camera information that might be needed. Please also make sure that your computer with Fusion Studio is accessible. Thanks!

View solution in original post

All Replies
Tourist

[ New ]

I spent $ 700 and can not use your product! I am very disappointed

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @gustavgsvg11. Sorry to hear about the trouble. It would be best  to get in touch with our Support team so they can walk you through troubleshooting steps. You may reach the team by phone or chat. When you do, have your Fusion handy for any camera information that might be needed. Please also make sure that your computer with Fusion Studio is accessible. Thanks!

Tourist

[ New ]

Unfortunately, for my country there is no technical support number.
But also, I didn’t find any email that I could write to, so I’m writing to this forum

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @gustavgsvg11

Where are you currently located?

You may initiate a chat session instead.

You may reach them through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs 

Thanks!

Ej