Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Tourist

Premiere Pro v 15.4 - GoPro Reframe Plugin Disappeared - Mac M1

[ New ]

Hi Everyone,

I just excitedly updated Premiere Pro to the M1 compatible v15.4 version and sadly as soon as I opened a project I had been working on with 360 video footage, Premiere popped up with a message Video Filter missing: GoPro FX Reframe.

I tried downloading and reinstalling the plugin to no avail. I imagine GoPro needs to update their plugin to work with the new update?

Sightseer

Re: Premiere Pro v 15.4 - GoPro Reframe Plugin Disappeared - Mac M1

[ New ]

(Temporarily) SOLVED:

Go to your Creative Cloud and select the three dots after the OPEN button right next the Premiere and choose "Open (Intel)"

The standard opening button "Open (Apple Silicon)" makes you open Premiere with your Apple Silicon M1 chip. This version does NOT recognize the plugin.

Screenshot 2021-07-21 at 20.22.06.png
Sightseer

[ New ]

Plugins and Integrations

Our SDKs have been published so Adobe video technology partners can update their effects, plug-ins, and panels to work with Premiere Pro on Apple M1. Check with your plug-in maker to see if they have a version ready for Apple silicon. 

Link to the full Adobe post: 
https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/kb/premierepro-and-macos-big-sur.html#sa_src=web-messaging

Tourist

[ New ]

Hopefully GoPro will be working on this otherwise I may need to take a closer look at Final Cut Pro. eeeek