Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Tourist

Poor video quality, importing issues, playback issues

[ New ]

My new GoPro Hero 9 Black is not able to smooth the videos out, auto deletes files from my Pro Membership cloud,fails to import files to Quick and my macbook pro (13" - 2016) is unable to playback the files that it does import.

What can I do?

P.S. All soft- and firmware are up to date.

Kind regards

Schermafbeelding 2021-01-14 om 13.47.30.png

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Poor video quality, importing issues, playback issues

[ New ]

Hi @mrtiemessen

Check out How to Correct Choppy or Broken Up Playback 

Also, please note that while some functions of cameras may work with Quik for desktop, we have not provided any updates to the program prior to HERO8 and therefore we are unable to determine what features will work, what won't, and what consistency you may get with HERO8 and newer models.

You may also explore other programs that can be used for the same purpose. Moreover, the GoPro App also supports importing, viewing, and editing GoPro media on a compatible mobile device. 

Thanks!

Ej

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Re: Poor video quality, importing issues, playback issues

[ New ]

Hi @mrtiemessen

Check out How to Correct Choppy or Broken Up Playback 

Also, please note that while some functions of cameras may work with Quik for desktop, we have not provided any updates to the program prior to HERO8 and therefore we are unable to determine what features will work, what won't, and what consistency you may get with HERO8 and newer models.

You may also explore other programs that can be used for the same purpose. Moreover, the GoPro App also supports importing, viewing, and editing GoPro media on a compatible mobile device. 

Thanks!

Ej