Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Tourist

PlugIn für Premiere Pro 2020 MAC

Hallo, gibt es News seit letzten Donnerstag? 

Gibt es schon ein eneue Lösung für das Problem?

Der support-Kontakt funktioniert nicht, ich kann das ausgefüllte Formular am Ende nicht anschicken.... ??!!!??? 

GRRR....

Gibt es schon Lösungen?

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: PlugIn für Premiere Pro 2020 MAC

@ritterberlin, we're here to help. How can we be of assistance?

Alternatively, you may reach out to our Support Team through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs to initiate a callback request or chat with one of the representatives.

If having trouble connecting to our Chat Support team. You may try changing the location and language to "US, English" on the webpage.

Highlighted
Tourist

Hallo, gibt es nun eine Update für das Premiere Pro2020 -Plugin?

Highlighted
GoPro

@ritterberlin, please see GoPro FX Reframe for more details.

Highlighted
Tourist

Applications/GoPro\ Quik.app/Contents/MacOS/GoPro\ Quik ; exit;

This application failed to start because it could not find or load the Qt platform plugin "cocoa"

Highlighted
GoPro

@royalbeach16128, are you trying to use the Quik for Desktop app when you run across this error? It will also help if you can share a screenshot showing the issue so we can check from here.

Highlighted
Tourist

I’m very sorry for this, please accept my apology. While communicating with a friend regarding this issue, my reply was posted by mistake. HOWEVER, that is a "Terminal.app report", regarding the failing  installation  of Quik Desktop on OS Catalina.