Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Tourist

Playback with red screen

I use MacOS 10.13.6, but the playback window like this. How to fixed this problem? 

WX20180924-092616.png
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Playback with red screen

Hello @redpike3351

Do you get the same screen when you play the video on the camera and on other players, or is it only when you play it in Quik that it looks red?

If it is only in Quik, it is highly likely that the graphics cards on your computer are not updated. 

If its still will not work even after the cards are determined to be updated, our Support here https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs maybe able to help. 

Best regards, 
Marius

Highlighted
Tourist

My laptop is MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Mid 2014) , I upgrade newest MacOS system . I don't know what is mean to updated graphics cards, I google this problem ,but any Windows user can update graphics cards drive to solve this problem , the Mac user still can not solve.

Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @redpike3351

For Mac, graphics driver is part of the operating system. You can only upgrade by upgrading to a newer version of the operating system.

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the application?

If it's still the same, we recommend calling our Support Team to have this checked further.

https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Regards,

Ej

Highlighted
Tourist

I was update MacBook to 10.14 MacOS Mojave , the Quik was updata to 2.7.0.874 , it is still red.

Highlighted
GoPro

Thanks for getting back to us @redpike3351

It will be best to contact our Support Team to get this issue checked further.

I will also have this raised to the team in charge.

Thanks!

Ej