Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Tourist

Perfect AI from mobile world

I am useing my Hero Session 5. Love it very much. But every time I want that my phone will create the perfect movie vithout my intrudence I have a loooooooong process to put videos to my smartphone (iPhone SE), import them first into the GoPro App, then put into Quik and after all of that the app starts to create a fabulouse videos for me. I am completely in a total mess to edit video. I am not a video editor and have no time for this. For now for me it's ok to put all of this to Machine Learning, AI and Neiron Networks. But why I only can have this on the mobile? While files transfers from my GoPro battery degradates, I can't use my smartphone and use Wi-Fi on it. Why not to bring all the power of auto editing on mobile phones bigger brothers - desktop computers and laptops? Are you going to do something with it or I need to suffer useing your products?

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Perfect AI from mobile world

Hello @markmaster

Thank you for the feedback. I am not certain if you have already come across it but we do have Quik for desktop that you can use for quick and simple edits on your computer. This app also allows you to import your GoPro media directly to your computer. You can check if your computer meets the minimum requirements here

GoPro Support Hub member @danielr15 also shared some other editing apps that you can use for your computer through this thread

Hope this helps. 

Best regards, 

Marius

Highlighted
Tourist

Hi.

Thanks for the reply. Yes, I try Quik for the desktop. Ind, as I mentioned earlier: I don't want to edit manually in any simple way this editor can provide. I want only put videos and get a result. Like it is on mobile.

Highlighted
GoPro

I got you, @markmaster. Thank you for the clarification. At this time, the auto-creation of videos is not a feature that is supported in desktops/computers yet. But as you suggested, this would be a very good addition to the features considering the ease of which videos and contents are created and shared.

You can also leave a comment or feedback here https://gopro.com/feedback. 

Thanks, 
Marius