Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Tourist

Overcapture not working

Hi, I have just purchased a Fusion camera and am really struggling with Overcapture. In the Fusion App for desk top, I can import, edit and render a video, but at no point is there a shutter icon to make an overcapture edit. Also, to add to my increasing level of frustration, the app on my iPhone keeps crashing and I am not able to save an edit to get my overcapture edit here either. I have checked system requirements on my laptop and it is good. My phone is an iPhone 7 (with LOTS) of spare memory (at least 60GB). Please assist.

Thanks, Alan

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Overcapture not working

Hello @snowypeak25725

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Our Support team here https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs will be able to assist you further. You can get n touch with them by calling or initiating a chat with one of the agents. Please keep us posted on how it works out. 

Thanks, 
Marius

Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Overcapture not working

Hi,

I have been successful on my phone - none of the tutorials I had seen told me to hold the phone in portrait before doing the overcapture part. I did - basically for anyone reading, when wishing to use Overcapture in mobile, keep your phone in the portrait position until you are ready to record the overcapture footage, then switch to landscape to record your flat footage from the 360. Hope that makes sense!

The Fusion Studio is another matter - quite frustrating that all the tutorials point to using Adobe Premiere Pro that I have no intention of purchasing.

Thanks, Alan