Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Hiker

Re: No windows editing software for GoPro MAX? Serious??!?

Estoy en la misma situación y estoy muy indignado y enfadado y estoy desconfiando de gopro.

Soy usuario de windows y no hay programa oficial de edición de video. Existe gopro exporter que no es un editor, únicamente transforma los videos para editarlos con otras aplicaciones y transforma los videos mal!!!!!! En la app gopro de android visualizo bien el video enviado desde la cámara pero si lo transformo en windows el video se transforma mal y estropea la. Imagen del video.

La app gopro para android no funciona en xiaomi redmi note 8 pro. No se pueden editar videos, ni guardar, ni exportar.

Estoy con una cámara 360 de 500 euros con software nefasto e inexistente ( dependiendo deplataforma)

Seguro que gopro para apple funciona genial.

Estoy muy furioso.

Los usuarios de windows queremos aplicación oficial ya, aunque sea aplicación versión beta.

La. aplicación quik no sirve para gopro max. Yo quiero editar y procesar videos en 3d.
Highlighted
Hiker

Quiero editar videos en 360 quería decir. Escribí en 3d por error
Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @loyalstorm82168 @mrechi40

We appreciate the feedback. Our team is in very active development of the GoPro Player for Windows.
If you haven't yet, sign up to be part of our FB group so you can participate in the testing and have access to the latest build/version of the Player. 

Please refer to https://www.facebook.com/groups/658475918284901/

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Hiker

Muchas gracias. Acabo de descargarlo, instalarlo, editado y exportado un video y funciona. Me habeis alegrado el dia. Gracias
Highlighted
Sightseer

Me siento estafado, muy estafado... tanto dinero a la basura...

Highlighted
Sightseer

ESTAFA! Me siento como si me hubieran robado 530 euros.

Highlighted
Tourist

I am currently using the latest release of the GoPro Player beta. It is working very well on windows 10 I am very happy with it. I am now able to load .360 files directly into the player to edit and reframe them. Not having to use the MAX exporter anymore has saved me a lot of time. I can't stitch clips together with the player but there and plenty of free programs that can do this so it's not an issue. I get a few arctifacts occassionally but not enough to worry about. 

I am happy and grateful to be able to use my MAX to it's full potential but I haven't forgotten the frustrating and expensive journey to get there. 

GoPro this all could have been avoided if you had simpy done the right thing by your customers in the first place.

GoPro player download link

https://install.appcenter.ms/orgs/sw-team-devops-rimo/apps/gopro-player-for-windows-beta/distributio...