Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: No video playback in stage 2 edit GoPro Studio - Windows 10

I think I had to either update my nvidia driver (1060) or remove the beta version of the geforce experience . Some suggest to run it in compatibility mode , i am not
Highlighted
Tourist

[ Edited ]

I have the same problem. After covert all which spend about 30minits I found out half of the videos are only black screen. What is that and WHERE IS THE SOLUTION?

Highlighted
Tourist

I'm using Mac OSHigh Sierra and couldn't get the video to display in edit mode. I couldn't find a solution on the net but after an hour of messing around I managed to fix it so I thought I'd share. 

In stage one 'Edit & Trim', upload your images, trim as necessary and add to conversion list but before you convert, you must make a seperate folder on your computer purely for the conversion files to go in. You can then proceed to step 2 'Edit' and once you add images/video to your time line, the video will appear in the once empty space. 

The default setting for my images to covert was the files being placed loosely on my desktop. Make a file on your desktop and then change the directory in stage one. 

Highlighted
Sightseer

Tried all these things & still can't get the god **bleep** video to show up in step 2, only sound. What an absolute joke, the dedicated GoPro editing software doesn't work editing my GoPro footage, yet iMovie works no probs, & with no need to convert the media first. Pretty p*ss poor show GoPro.

Highlighted
Tourist

Well after I thought I'd fixed the problem, I opened it this morning and the video in edit had dissapeared again. A friend of mine came over and we started looking at random things, turns out if you put edit into full screen mode, the video comes back again like magic. I think it's very buggy software.