03-12-2017 08:38 AM
Hello, I had too problems like many people on the forum.
1. Can not see video in gopro studio
2. Can not drag video in step 2.
I have read toooo many forums, and today I solved it !
1. I reupdate drivers for my integrated video card
2. Set compatibily gopro.exe for win 8
3. Run gopro.exe with integrated card
this still did not work
4. I have two HHD - C: and D:... I had instal gopro studio on D: and was my poblems, than I reinstal to the disk C: and everything works great.
I hope somebody will help it.
ps: sorry for my english.
Have a nice day.
05-17-2017 02:40 AM
I'm still experiencing the same error described in this thread. My PC is a beast and should not have any problem. I would appreciate it if gopro could suggest a solution, or at least acknowledge that you are not planning to fix the problem? Your unresponsiveness is very disappointing to me. I will buy another camera in the next few years and your responsiveness to this issue will be a signifcant factor in determining whether I continue to use a gopro. Please have the decency to respond.
05-17-2017 12:21 PM
@Anonymous - If you've tried all of the suggestions outlined already in this thread, your best option is to contact our Support team directly at https://gopro.com/help/PKBContactus so we can troubleshoot your exact settings to see what is causing the issues.
06-10-2017 11:08 PM
Bummer! I bought my Karma and Hero 5B and the video editing software does not work. Funny, because it used to work (not the slow motion, though - it would freeze all the time). Very disappointed.