Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Tourist

Re: No video playback in GoPro Studio - Windows 10

on the GoPro icon... right click and then select 'properties' ... then select 'compatibility' ... look down the list for the checkbox.

Sightseer

Hi, i didnt see a option called 'intergrated graphices' as the screenshot show below. Thank you

2017-02-28.png
Tourist

not sure why you don't have the setting I mentioned.  Check your version of NVIDIA Control Panel and update if necessary.

my version is  8.1.830.0

Sightseer

Hello, I had too problems like many people on the forum.

1. Can not see video in gopro studio

2. Can not drag video in step 2.

I have read toooo many forums, and today I solved it !

1. I reupdate drivers for my integrated video card

2. Set compatibily gopro.exe for win 8

3. Run gopro.exe with integrated card

this still did not work

4. I have two HHD - C: and D:... I had instal gopro studio on D: and was my poblems, than I reinstal to the disk C: and everything works great.

I hope somebody will help it.

ps: sorry for my english.

Have a nice day.

GoPro Community Manager

@hitmanr111 - Our team at https://gopro.com/help/PKBContactus can help you with this.

Jeff

Sightseer

I'm still experiencing the same error described in this thread.  My PC is a beast and should not have any problem.  I would appreciate it if gopro could suggest a solution, or at least acknowledge that you are not planning to fix the problem?  Your unresponsiveness is very disappointing to me.  I will buy another camera in the next few years and your responsiveness to this issue will be a signifcant factor in determining whether I continue to use a gopro.  Please have the decency to respond.

GoPro Community Manager

@swiftbeach35183 - If you've tried all of the suggestions outlined already in this thread, your best option is to contact our Support team directly at https://gopro.com/help/PKBContactus so we can troubleshoot your exact settings to see what is causing the issues.

Thanks,
Jeff

Tourist

Bummer! I bought my Karma and Hero 5B and the video editing software does not work. Funny, because it used to work (not the slow motion, though - it would freeze all the time). Very disappointed.