Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Sightseer

Re: No video playback in GoPro Studio - Windows 10

I was having the same issue with a Dell Latitude 3570. rapserv's solution works for me, but only when using the laptop screen. When connected to the Dell Display Link port (USB docking station) I can't get it to work on my two large monitors. I'll keep messing with the settings for this and will report back if it works.

>>>>>

Re: No video playback in GoPro Studio - Windows 10[ New ]

After a bit of playing around on my Acer Aspire running Win 10 that has both Nvidia and Intel graphics I found that going into the Nvidia Control Panel and on the Manage 3D settings sub menu at setting 1 (after ticking checkbox 'Show only programs found on this computer') I selected 'GoPro Studio' from the 'Select a program to Customize' drop down list and then selected 'Integrated graphics' from setting 2. After applying this, I ran GoPro Studio again and all is now working as it should be.

Why GoPro Support could not have worked this out is beyond me :-(

Highlighted
Sightseer

Thanks for post this solution.

It works perfectly for me. I have a laptop with two graphic cards nVidia and Intel.

Highlighted
Sightseer

cmon  guys  are you serious now... i have  1000£ laprop  withg  all  the stuff it needs  for  video editing and  now i  just spend  300£ for the camera and  I cant  edit my videos  i have  to spend some more money  to  buy an editing  program... really disapointed  with   gopro on this one ... i thought i  bought  form the best but  i see i was  wrong.. im preety sure if  anyone will give  **bleep** and invest some money  would make  this  editing program to work on w10 x64

really disapointed

Highlighted
Sightseer

Same issue here - compatibility mode doesn't fix the issue for me.  I'm using an HP Z440 with Windows 10 CE.  64-bit OS, 32GB RAM... It's a GoPro bug that they simply don't care enough about.  Just keep the comments coming.  When this thread has a significant percentage of their customer base complaining on it, maybe they'll give it a look.  Until then, it's just the standard, "well, it works for some people, so the rest of our customers must just be stupid."

Highlighted
Sightseer

Fix the **bleep** thing!i finally got the gopro and its f### useless,i cant edit s###!!!thanks for nothing!

Highlighted
Sightseer

Facing same issue.

Compatibility settings didn't work. 

Windows 10 and gopro is just crap together. Gopro studio is an easy edit App but the team slogs to fix the issues. For years this issue remains.

RIP gopro studio team

Highlighted
Sightseer

Lol, have same issue now, two years later

Highlighted
Sightseer

A easy and simple video editor is included with Windows 10. I'm trying it.