Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Tourist

Re: No video playback in GoPro Studio - Windows 10

After a bit of playing around on my Acer Aspire running Win 10 that has both Nvidia and Intel graphics I found that going into the Nvidia Control Panel and on the Manage 3D settings sub menu at setting 1 (after ticking checkbox 'Show only programs found on this computer') I selected 'GoPro Studio' from the 'Select a program to Customize' drop down list and then selected 'Integrated graphics' from setting 2. After applying this, I ran GoPro Studio again and all is now working as it should be.

Why GoPro Support could not have worked this out is beyond me :-(

Sightseer

I too am having the same issue and upgraded to a new computer for the sole purpose of using Go Pro Studio.  I have tried all the recommendations and not luck.  I absolutely LOVE my go pro camera but am so disappointed that Go Pro has not addressed this issue.

Highlighted
Tourist

hi Elizabeth,

Did you try to change the settings I listed in my post (rapserv)

David

Sightseer

David - thanks for the reply. I do not see any reference to go pro in the 3D Intel HD graphics control panel in windows 10.  Am I looking in the wrong place?

liz

Tourist

hi Liz,

this setting is in the Nvidia Control Panel.  You may or may not have this

David

Anonymous

Thanks rapserv..... Been stressing out trying to get my new Dell to work with GoPro Studio to no avail.. Tried your suggestion and wahlah.

Thanks a milliion

Tourist

The solution that worked for me was, right click on gopro studio, compatibility tab. And make sure "disable display scaling" is checked.
Anonymous

How do I get to that Properties menu? Thanks for the help!