Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Tourist

My slow mo movie uploads in regular speed

[ New ]

I shot a bunch of slow mo clips at 120 FPS and they play back in slow mo on my camera but when I upload them to GoPro Quick Desktop to look at them, they play back in normal speed. What do I have to do in order to save them as true slow mo to my laptop?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: My slow mo movie uploads in regular speed

[ New ]

Hello, @christiane18. The Slow Mo effect that you observe when playing back the video in-camera is only to show how it will look like. The slow-mo effect is not actually recorded or captured. You will need to use editing applications to create an effect on the video. Check out this list of programs that can be used to edit your video. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Re: My slow mo movie uploads in regular speed

[ New ]

Hello, @christiane18. The Slow Mo effect that you observe when playing back the video in-camera is only to show how it will look like. The slow-mo effect is not actually recorded or captured. You will need to use editing applications to create an effect on the video. Check out this list of programs that can be used to edit your video.