Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Sightseer

My 348 pictures won't show in create modus to make the time-lapse (Hero 7).

I have a Hero 7 and I made a night time lapse of 348 pictures. I now want to put them together in Quick to show them as a timelapse. I am not able to select te pictures and put them in the create modus. Nothing happens. 
And if I use like Movavi or iMovie then I can't adjust the speed and then it is shown as single pictures without the flow of the timelapse. Is there another program I can use? My timelapse is so cool of the northern light but I can't do anything with it now. Anyone any tips?

I use a Macbook Pro from 2019 and I just downloaded the newest Quick program for desktop. 

GoPro Community Manager

Re: My 348 pictures won't show in create modus to make the time-lapse (Hero 7).

We have had several customers use Pinnacle Studio HD, DaVinci Resolve, Windows Movie Maker, Adobe Premiere Elements, and Apple's iMovie and Final Cut X. 
For more advance video editing applications, Final Cut and Premiere Pro are good options.

Also, there are several tutorials online that provide good walkthroughs of this process. Here's one for iMovie that might help... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0aAidSwW84