Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Sightseer

Mu GoPro 8 Black doesn't connet

Hello There,

I'm having such a big troubles with GoPRo APP sometimes ( it connect and some others not ), I have the last version ... Is that possible ?? Also I cannot connect my Gopro to the QUICK program on my laptop ¡¡ Can you HELP me please ? thanks

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Mu GoPro 8 Black doesn't connet

Hello, @mehdig24053. Which phone are you using and which OS is it running on? Make sure that your phone is updated to the latest OS version. It is also important that the camera has the latest firmware version installed. 

Do you recall getting any particular error message when the camera does not get paired with the GoPro app? It is a good practice to restart your device and clear the cache on the app settings (if accessible). 

Also, try resetting the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connections between your camera and the app, reset the Wi-Fi on your GoPro, then re-pair the two. If the issue persists, there are troubleshooting steps here that you can try. Let us know how it works out. 

While some functions of cameras may work with Quik for desktop app, we have not provided any updates to the program prior to the release of the HERO8 Black, and therefore we are unable to determine what features will work, what won't, and what consistency you may get with the camera. If you are observing issues with the app not recognizing your camera, you may try these steps to fix.