10-09-2019 07:50 PM
10-10-2019 04:04 PM - edited 10-10-2019 04:06 PM
@abbyp1189, error message "The application was unable to start correctly" accompanied by error code (0xc00007b) on Windows 10 can be related to issues with the system or something went wrong with the certain file. I have a few suggestions here that might help:
- Restart your computer.
- Run the application as administrator.
- Right-click on the application you want to open. Then select Properties.
- Go to the Compatibility tab. Check Run this program as an administrator. Then hit OK.
- Try running your application and see if this method fixes the error.
- Check for any Windows update and install any available updates.
If the issue persists, please contact the Microsoft Support Team for further assistance on this.
01-16-2020 05:17 AM - edited 01-16-2020 05:19 AM
Msvcp120.dll is part of the Visual C++ Redistributable Package for Visual Studio 2013. To fix your problem download and install this from https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=40784
Obviously the player relies on this so you would expect the installer to check for it and include it if missing but obviously it does not! You would also expect Go Pro support on this forum to know this and suggest the fix I have posted above!