2 weeks ago
2 weeks ago - last edited 2 weeks ago
@abbyp1189, error message "The application was unable to start correctly" accompanied by error code (0xc00007b) on Windows 10 can be related to issues with the system or something went wrong with the certain file. I have a few suggestions here that might help:
- Restart your computer.
- Run the application as administrator.
- Right-click on the application you want to open. Then select Properties.
- Go to the Compatibility tab. Check Run this program as an administrator. Then hit OK.
- Try running your application and see if this method fixes the error.
- Check for any Windows update and install any available updates.
If the issue persists, please contact the Microsoft Support Team for further assistance on this.