Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

Monitor timelapse from from plus online

Hello,

Is there a way to monitor my camera and captured media using the plus site? I need to record a 10 day timelapse at 1 frame a minute. I connected my camera to account and have it on wifi, but seeing where I can check it is still recording or what it has captured?

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Monitor timelapse from from plus online

Hello @davidi3108

It would be awesome to have remote access to the camera via GoPro Plus. This feature is not supported at this time though. Currently, the only way to see what the camera is doing or seeing real-time is through the GoPro App. The GoPro Plus access works with storing and/or viewing media files that have already been captured or recorded. 

Thanks,

Marius

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Monitor timelapse from from plus online

Hello @davidi3108

It would be awesome to have remote access to the camera via GoPro Plus. This feature is not supported at this time though. Currently, the only way to see what the camera is doing or seeing real-time is through the GoPro App. The GoPro Plus access works with storing and/or viewing media files that have already been captured or recorded. 

Thanks,

Marius