Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Tourist
Accepted Solution

Missing Timeline in GoPro Studio

Howdy,

I've seen several other people with this same problem.  I can use GoPro studio through conversion.  But in step 2, I can't see the timeline.  It seems like I can drag and drop clips there but it doesn't accept it and nothing shows up.  Could you look at my dxdiag to see if my drivers are old?  

I have Windows 10.

Let me know if you need anymore info,

Thanks!

System DxDiag.JPG

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Missing Timeline in GoPro Studio

Hey @aidane03,

Based on the DxDiag you provided, I can tell that your hardware unfortuantely won't be able to properly run GoPro Studio in its entirety.

~ Mowens

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Tourist

Here's the display DxDiag

Display DxDiag.JPG
Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @aidane03,

You can check if your drivers are up to date by checking out Intel's website:

​http://support.intel.com/support/graphics/

Hope that helps.

Best,

Ryan

Highlighted
Tourist

I downloaded a tool that checks if my drivers are up to date but it ran into an unknown error.

I looked at the link you sent and found that my drivers are no longer supported.  Refer to picture.

Is my computer simply too old for GoPro Studio?  It has been around a while, about six years.

Thanks!

Driver old.JPG
Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @aidane03,

It is possible that it will no longer meet the required specs. I would reach out to Intel to see if there is anything they can do.

Cheers,

Ryan

Highlighted
GoPro

Hey @aidane03,

Based on the DxDiag you provided, I can tell that your hardware unfortuantely won't be able to properly run GoPro Studio in its entirety.

~ Mowens

Highlighted
Tourist

Is it because the CPU's are only 1.3 GHz?  I'm on a different computer now that has 2.4 GHz and seems to run Studio just fine.  I guess I will have to work on this one.  Thanks for the help!