Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Tourist

Max exporter

[ New ]

New versions of the GoproMax exporter have issues converting. 360 files to Cineform, but in previous versions there was no problem. If i  want to download the old version ,what do I have to do

Hiker

Betreff: Max exporter

[ New ]

Several have this problem! Something is not working correctly with the GoPro MAX Expoerter. 

In my case I can export some videos but when it's finish I only have the sound and no video.

Hiker

[ New ]

Ya somos dos, tengo el mismo problema con todos mis archivos .mov del max exporter, solo obtengo audio y no video de ellos 

Hiker

[ New ]

I've repeatedly asked GoPro for the previous version, but they won't release it. No word on when we can expect a fix either.

Still yet to find anyone who's been able to get the Cineform exports to work.

GoPro

Re: Max exporter

[ New ]

Hello Everyone. Apologies for the late update. A new version of the GoPro MAX Exporter has been released last Thursday, December 5th. Be sure to have it installed, if you haven't yet. 

The latest version, v1.9.3.0, has fixed the Adobe Premiere issue that prevented the editing of files exported with CineForm® codec.

See the release notes for more details on fixes and improvements. Thanks!

Hiker

[ New ]

Ye, i got it and for me it just crashes as i press START!

Highlighted
GoPro

[ New ]

Sorry to hear about that, @kashlv. Does the crash happen all the time? Do you get any error message when the app crashes? A screenshot will be greatly helpful. 

Hiker

[ New ]

Oh, thanks for the reply. My last two posts about this on this forum, were no answered at all. I have put a screenshot in another thread, but honestly there is nothing special to show as my gopro max exporter (1.9.3.0.) just freezes once i push START button and goes into (application not responding) mode. So there is no activity on performance monitor and it basically does nothing. On my laptop it at least processes 1% and then freezes (maybe due to low specs), but my PC is i5-8600k, 1070ti, 16gb DDR4, so it should run well. I tried to reinstall a lot of times (both codec and exporter), but nothing helps. Maybe there is possibility to get hands on older releases, maybe it works for me ? 

GoPro

[ New ]

Unfortunately, we do not have access to older versions of the app, @kashlv. But we have forwarded your feedback to the team. We will keep you posted once we hear back from them. 

GoPro

[ New ]

Hey @kashlv ,

Any chance that you've been able to update to version 1.9.4.0 and see if the issue persists? If it does, then can I assume that the reproduction steps you gave on this post accurately sums up the issue?

~ Mowens

Hiker

[ New ]

Hi! I already told in another thread that even after installing 1.9.4.0. it was the same, but WHAT HELPED was running the app as ADMINISTRATOR. Then it actually stopped the freezing and started processing files. Thanks anyway!