Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Tourist

Max exporter error and file size changed automatically to large

So last weekend i went for river rafting
I was so so excited as it was my first trip with my new gopro max 
when i returned home copied data and tried to convert the 360 videos with gopro max exporter
I got an error (image 1)
then after when i checked the raw file , size became to large automatically every file became 41-42 gb each 

I think the files are corrupted I don't even have backup for it.
Can someone help me please

Screenshot (27).png
Tourist

Re: Max exporter error and file size changed automatically to large

Data size

Screenshot (28).png
Tourist

Please help @GoPro 

GoPro

Hello @stoutstorm20816. Do you still get the import failure error message when you try to export 360 files through the GoPro Exporter? See if (any of) the folder where the files are saved have non-English or special characters. A Hub user shared in this thread what he did to resolve the issue after getting the error message. 

Let us know how it goes on your end. Should you continue observing the issue, including that of the file size changing after the error, we'd like to gather more details regarding your workflow so we can help you best. To do this, please connect with our Support team at https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . Thanks!

Tourist

Hello @mariustanya I'm still getting the same error importing files in max exporter . And by mistakely I've formated my card 😭😭😭
I have tried to recover files through other software but the recovered files gives the same error.
Please help.
I don't know what to do.
I fell low whenever I think about this thing