Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Hiker

Re: Map overlay

im having the same issue, the first videos shot with my GPH7B showed the full map overlay, a couple of days after stopped working.... now it only shows a blue string moving around on the map add on... no more full map? i erased the app and downloaded it again with no change..... every video a try to add the map overlay only shows the blue string, even try to record the same roads a take to see if thats the problem, but no.... no more map, is it my camera or app... was working fin with my iphone XS when i first got the camera... does anyone havung the same issue and knows how to fix it?

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @loyalshore07323. Are you still able to display the map using your iPhoneXS? Will you be able to send us a screenshot? Thank you!

Highlighted
Tourist

Yes, need that map view overlay on windows or mac. Useless without it. Path view is silly. I want people to see where I’m going on a map
Highlighted
Tourist

I too have the GPH7B, and was expecting big things for the price.  A simple feature like a map gauge shouldnt be too difficult to implement.  A path line is redundent without a map overlay to express a gepgraphical location. C'mon GoPro, sort this out.

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello Everyone!

We'll have this shared to the team in charge.

Please continue checking our website for updates.

Software Update Release Information

Thanks!
Ej

Highlighted
Tourist

Yes, let’s get on the app GoPro