Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Tourist

Long interview - length of frames - white balance

[ New ]

I have been filming a long interview under same light conditions with both the Hero 3 Black and the Hero 4 Black. It strikes me that the entire 'take' was split up in frames of exactly 17 min 40 seconds. I was wondering whether this is a standard setting and/or whether this can be changed. Fortunately when mounting these frames in GoPro Studio it shows as if this was recorded in one take, with just a minor click in the audio.

When I want to adjust the white balance I can change that in one frame, but I do not find how to synchronise the other frames with same details. At first I thought to note the values for Temp, Tint, Red, Green and Blue and copy those values in the next frame. But I note that changing the Temperature, effects the TINT and the Red and the Green at the same time and vice versa, which gives me a different colour in the various frames.

How do I synchronise the frames, so that they all  have the same temperature, considering that the light conditions did not change during the interview.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Rgds

Roland Wantens

GoPro

Re: Long interview - length of frames - white balance

[ New ]

Hi @hardysurf506,

May I know what software are you using? 

If you're referring to GoPro Studio you can try this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKw9jsK3uWY

Regards,

-Jay