11-04-2019 01:21 PM
1. World lock does not work.
2. When will H264 and HEVC be avaible? When a 5h project goes beyond 1.1TB... I'm just... FML.
Is the GoPro Player more developed compared to Max exporter, and dwhy is the GoPro Player only availble for mac?
11-08-2019 05:58 PM
Thank you for the feedback, @shady-k. Please tell us more about the world lock issue that you observe. This way, we can help you better.
The H264 and HEVC options will be coming soon. Continue to watch out for updates through GoPro.com.
Windows is a fragmented operating system which covers a myriad of home setups. These setups require video encoding and decoding support for spherical media that need to be tested across multiple devices. For this reason, we’re taking a little more time to get things ready to make sure it meets the expectation of our users.
Rest assured, we are planning to add the same level of features for Windows as users with Mac currently get with the GoPro Player.
Thank you for your patience as we work through this and for being a GoPro customer.
11-25-2019 03:05 PM
An update, @shady-k. This week, we’ll release a new version of the app that features:
1) Support for HEVC and H.264 exports including 360 audio
2) An improved user interface
3) 360 Audio enhancements for videos with Horizon Leveling and World Lock
4) Several bug fixes and enhancements.
We would really appreciate it if you could test out the new update when it's released and update this thread so we know that the changes are working properly. Thanks!