Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Sightseer

Issues deploying GoPro Max Exporter

[ New ]

Hi All,

I work for a government department and need to deploy/install this for multiple users. 

We do not have Microsoft Business Store intergration with SCCM.,so using the Microsoft Store is not an option for us.

I have added GoPro Max Exporter to SCCM however being an Online app, it will not deploy. We need to deploy offline apps. Yes sure the intergration could be enbled however this is a business decision and I'm eliminating alternative solutions if there is one.

I have seen posts that state the only way the sofware can be installed is via the Microsoft Store. My question is, could GoPro Support provide the installation files so we can provide this for our users?. 

If not, worth a shot.

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Betreff: Issues deploying GoPro Max Exporter

[ New ]

Hello, @philr46202 and @bluewater86456. The only way to download the GoPro MAX Exporter software is through the Microsoft Store. We will share your feedback with the team and we will keep you posted on this thread once we hear back from them regarding the possibility of sourcing it via direct link. Thanks!

View solution in original post

All Replies
Hiker

Betreff: Issues deploying GoPro Max Exporter

[ New ]

exactly the same demand here !!

Either deployable by our internal DSM , or impossible to use.

This is a major base for decisionmaking of any hardwareinvestment.

We had the same issue with adobe ... had to find a solution or alternate products....and we found....

this includes every hardware/software in future...so, if this is the road gopro will take as well with other products...then..... therefor we have banned the max since january. for internal use.

GoPro

Re: Betreff: Issues deploying GoPro Max Exporter

[ New ]

Hello, @philr46202 and @bluewater86456. The only way to download the GoPro MAX Exporter software is through the Microsoft Store. We will share your feedback with the team and we will keep you posted on this thread once we hear back from them regarding the possibility of sourcing it via direct link. Thanks!