Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Sightseer

Is there a way to output multiple folders on render Queue of Fusion Studio 360?

[ New ]

I am looking for a way to build a render queue in Fustion Studio 360, and have multiple output folders selected for the multiple files in the queue.

The idea is that I can input footage into the studio and designate each rendered clip into a separate output folder for library and archive building needs.

As of now there is only one output folder that may be chosen for any renders in the queue during that one session, and no possibility of multiple consecutive sessions running on the same machine.

Please advise. Is the multiple output option going to be on future releases for Fusion Studio 360? Or is there a tutorial that might showcase how to accomplish this?

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Is there a way to output multiple folders on render Queue of Fusion Studio 360?

[ New ]

You are on the right track, @wildlife77. You can output to one folder only. Unfortunately, there is no way to output your saved copy to multiple locations at the same time when exporting. You would have to make a copy of the rendered clip and send it to the appropriate folder.

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Re: Is there a way to output multiple folders on render Queue of Fusion Studio 360?

[ New ]

You are on the right track, @wildlife77. You can output to one folder only. Unfortunately, there is no way to output your saved copy to multiple locations at the same time when exporting. You would have to make a copy of the rendered clip and send it to the appropriate folder.

Sightseer

[ New ]

Thanks for the reply, but what I am looking for is the capability to select and edit a clip, render that clip to one folder. Then select and edit a second clip and render it to a completely different folder from the render queue.

Currently, the only way to render is select one output folder for every batch.