Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Find a solution. Share a solution. Ask a question. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Sightseer

Is Go Pro Studio still available?

I had it but lost it on my new PC. All i get directed to is Quik where i can only do 15, 30, or 60 sec videos with a few bad choices of music that i cant change. I have seen this question a lot and just keep getting directed to Quik, we are asking about GOPRO STUDIOS.

Thanks.

GoPro

Re: Is Go Pro Studio still available?

Hi @sunnydawn3106,

GoPro Studio is no longer bundled with the latest version of Quik for Desktop. If you have a previous version of Quik updating should not remove GoPro Studio.

Best,

Ryan

Tourist

Is there any where I can download GoPro Studio directly from the GoPro site? I just did a trial for GoPro Plus to be able to edit video while on my new laptop since most of my editing is done on my pc. If I cant get GoPro Studio on the laptop there is no reason for me to continue GoPro Plus because I edit my videos on GoPro Studio.
Tourist

Never mind, I just spoke with support and GoPro Studio is no longer available. Cancelled my Plus subscription. 

Sightseer

BRING BACK "STUDIO"!!!

Come on GoPro! You have some very unhappy customers. We need Studio Back. VERY frustrated! I have a brand new HP Envy 360x Convertable and need Studio, NOT Quik! Quik doesn't even come close to GoPro Studio for editing purposes and during video play back it's choppy or goes completely blank. I have invested in several gopro cameras and products and don't appreciate the bait and switch from Studio to the sub-quality quik. Please help!!!!

Tourist

Yea it would be nice to know if they plan on bringing Studio back or should I just invest in different editing software right now. I'll gladly pay for Plus if I could get Studio on my new laptop, but cancelled it for now. If there is any way around this and I can get Studio on my new laptop someone please share because GoPro Support said it is not possible. 

Hiker

Tourist

But this version is very old (2.0). I have 2.5.12 on my mac.