Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Sightseer

Re: Is Go Pro Studio still available?

I'd love to know where I can find the 2.5 version!? Could you share? How does the video look once it is exported? Is there still lag, or is it just the software using lower res to work with it in a quicker view mode? I know illustator and photoshop both have modes like this so you can work with it much easier, but then increase the resulution to full once you output it.

Highlighted
Sightseer

[ Edited ]

FYI, I found this link on a different forum, but it was posted by a moderator.  [Edit: Link Removed]

Highlighted
Nomad

@superwave2556 wrote:

FYI, I found this link on a different forum, but it was posted by a moderator.  [Edit: Link Removed]

haha, and as you can see above, the mods on here go to extreme lengths to remove any links to resources that offer the studio download.

Highlighted
Sightseer

Wow, GoPro, cancelling GoProStudio and replacing it with **bleep**ty Quick, and then removing all the alternative download links to older versions? Which idiot made this call? Seriously, wtf. GoProStudio was great and it took many of us a lot of trial and error to master it, and then you guys just try to wipe it out of existence?

Let me guess: GoProStudio "Fusion" is going to be released soon as a "special advanced GoPro Editing Software", for 49.99USD, am I right? Totally overpriced but essential to fully use your base product, just like the rest of your accesories. **bleep** you guys.

Highlighted
Sightseer

Really no more GoPro Studio??? Ok I’ll dump all my GoPro stuff since I can’t edit my videos.gopro quick sucks!#bringbackstudio
Highlighted
Nomad

Why? You can't use any of the free editing programs? I know the loss of Studio sucks, but you don't get any kind of editing program with any of the highly popular, inexpensive, off-brand action cameras.
Highlighted
Sightseer

Super dissapointed that Studio is gone... 

Highlighted
Tourist

Well done. Make sure there is no possible way to get software that actually works. So I'm stuck installing Quik repeatedly or trying to do the timelapse in Lightroom.