05-20-2020 09:09 AM
Everytime I want to export a clip from Quick i get the message saying something "your system can not run a 4k video try with a lower quality" and I ried with the lowest quality (480p) and I got same message. I check and my laptop seems to be able to run gopro quick and 4k videos. I don't know why I get this message. I tried on other files and the same problem appears. Do you have any idea of what it could be ? I would really love to be able to export clips because I need the GPS data for my videos.
05-20-2020 01:59 PM
@foggyridge33521, see if the following steps will help:
- Open Quik for desktop
- While on the login screen, select the "Help" tab above the Quik for desktop window
- Select "Restart with default settings"
- A modal will appear saying "Are you sure?". Click "Restart" once more.
- Quik for desktop will close and reopen. Quik for desktop will appear as if you installed it for the first time.
- Go to the login screen and input your credentials. You should then be able to login successfully.
If the issue persists, we'd like to gather a few more info. Could you please tell us your workflow?