Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Tourist

Importing different RAW Timelaps

Hey,

i´ve some timelapse from different spots at one sd card shot in raw. If i import those files via quik 2.4 all jpg will be fine in Timelapse1, Timelapse2, Timelapse3 .... but all gpr files are in the root directory Hero5Black so that is a mess to figure out which file is associated whith jpg from Timelapse1, Timelapse2, Timelapse3. Are there any settings i missed where i can say group all together? Same problem is in burst mode.

Any Tips?

Thank you

Highlighted
GoPro Community Manager

Re: Importing different RAW Timelaps

Not sure if this will work, but can you move the images for each time lapse into separate folders on your computer?

Highlighted
Tourist

Hi,

yes thats not the problem. I´ve figured out that timelapse begin with G00* so my workaround is i move to timelapse folder with jpg and grep the first pattern for example G003. Than i went one step up to the root folder of the day and use windows search like this G003*.gpr than strg+a -> strg+x -> open timelapse folder with jpg -> strg+v. But its still a lot work. Espeacially if you have 5 full sd cards from holidays... it would be great if quik groups all jpg+gpr in one folder.

Highlighted
GoPro Community Manager

Glad you were able to find a solution. We'll pass this issue on to our teams to see if there's something they can do to make it easier.

Highlighted
Tourist

Thank you. I hope this feature will come soon. As you say it will be easier and Quik :-)