Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Tourist

Importar archivos de gopro en davinci resolve?

La gopro 7 graba varios videos de 4GB, cómo puedo convertirlos en uno solo para que sea más fácil la edición en DaVinci?

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Importar archivos de gopro en davinci resolve?

Hello, @gkaudiovisuales. The 4GB files could be chapters of a long video. Chaptering is automatically done in the camera when a certain file size is reached. Learn more about chaptering through this article GoPro Camera File Chaptering Information

Highlighted
Tourist

I get it. I'm just asking if there's a way to join those files later to make it easier to edit.
Highlighted
Hiker

..there is no need to do so.

Simply place the 4G-chunks one after each other on the same timeline...they will allign perfectly in resolve.

The correct order can simply be detected by the automatic naming (I think it is the ascending 1st number of the name ( Im currently out of my office).

I've been working this way, several projects with recordings up to 4 chunks ... absolutely no problem at all in resolve ...

The only huge problem is , the very often mentioned.....constant shifting/rotating recording over a longer period of time (but that has nothing to to do with resolve ...it's an unresolved gopro issue since 7 month now).

Highlighted
Tourist

Resolution? I don't have a problem with the resolution.. The problem is evident with etalonaje, effects, etc.. The fact that I don't have clean the timeline to the time.
Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @gkaudiovisuales

You may use other programs to view and edit/stitch your GoPro footage. There is also a list of programs here that you can check out. 

Alternatively, you can explore the use of the GoPro App for multi-clip editing. These steps will guide you through the process.

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Tourist

Esa información no me ayuda.. 

Gracias..