Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Sightseer

If I cancel my GoPro Plus subscription, will I still have access to my media on the cloud?

[ New ]

I can no longer afford the GoPro Plus subscription and it is set to expire today. Will I still have access to dowlonad/view my media that is already on the cloud without a GoPro Plus subscription?

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: If I cancel my GoPro Plus subscription, will I still have access to my media on the cloud?

[ New ]

Hello @sweetpike17774

Yes, definitely. Even if you are not subscribed any more, you will still be able to access the media you have saved on your GoPro Plus account. You have until your next billing cycle date to access your cloud media. To illustrate, if your billing cycle  is every 10th of the month, and you cancelled on the 25th, you have until the 10th of the following month to access and download your media. 

I hope this helps. 

Thanks, 
Marius

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Re: If I cancel my GoPro Plus subscription, will I still have access to my media on the cloud?

[ New ]

Hello @sweetpike17774

Yes, definitely. Even if you are not subscribed any more, you will still be able to access the media you have saved on your GoPro Plus account. You have until your next billing cycle date to access your cloud media. To illustrate, if your billing cycle  is every 10th of the month, and you cancelled on the 25th, you have until the 10th of the following month to access and download your media. 

I hope this helps. 

Thanks, 
Marius