Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

I just purchased a hero 7 how to edit video on my pc.

How do i use the bells and wistles?  All I can find is the quick.  will it let me trim sections out and make sections slow motion?

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: I just purchased a hero 7 how to edit video on my pc.

Hello @williamc46066. QUik for desktop will allow you to trim video clips, but it does not have the slow motion feature. If you are intent on using desktop, there are other programs here that you can explore. The editors can be used to view and edit your GoPro footage. 

Alternatively, you may use the GoPro App and Quik for mobile applications. The instructions on how to create a movie using Quik for mobile are detailed in this article How To Create A Video Using Quik for mobile . Trim features, slow motion effects and different themes are available. Hope this helps. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Re: I just purchased a hero 7 how to edit video on my pc.

Hello @williamc46066. QUik for desktop will allow you to trim video clips, but it does not have the slow motion feature. If you are intent on using desktop, there are other programs here that you can explore. The editors can be used to view and edit your GoPro footage. 

Alternatively, you may use the GoPro App and Quik for mobile applications. The instructions on how to create a movie using Quik for mobile are detailed in this article How To Create A Video Using Quik for mobile . Trim features, slow motion effects and different themes are available. Hope this helps.