Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Sightseer

I can't see to upgrade my Hero 3 as I can't copy the update files to the micro SD

[ New ]

I am trying to update my Hero 3 Silver and have downloaded the uodate files but can't update via camera manually as i have not MicroSD slot for memory card and nor can I do it by the app

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: I can't see to upgrade my Hero 3 as I can't copy the update files to the micro SD

[ New ]

Sorry, @woggy74. The only way to manually update it is through a computer, by copying the update files to the SD card as described. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro Community Manager

Re: I can't see to upgrade my Hero 3 as I can't copy the update files to the micro SD

[ New ]

Do you have an SD card adapter that would allow you to plug the SD card into the USB port on your computer?

Sightseer

[ New ]
Hi Jeff

I do have an SD card adapter but it does not do micro SD! Amy other way?
GoPro

[ New ]

Sorry, @woggy74. The only way to manually update it is through a computer, by copying the update files to the SD card as described.