Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Sightseer

I can't install webcam for windows with hero 9

[ New ]

I can not download gopro webcam on my laptop. Operative system windows 10 The archive it is downloading form gopro website is a .pkg

Any suggestion ? 

Sightseer

Re: I can't install webcam for windows with hero 9

[ New ]

I'm having the same problem.

GoPro

[ New ]

@nicosega, @graycrest35375, you could be downloading the installer for Mac computers. Check out the "Getting Started with GoPro Webcam for Windows (Beta)" section in this article How to Use Your GoPro as a Webcam.

Tourist

[ New ]

that's not helpful

Sightseer

[ New ]

That's what I done and it is not working. 

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello Everyone!

If you click on the FB group link, the page will have the download link for the webcam app.

It should download a .msi file.

I have just tested it, you should be able to install it.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

I AHAVE 2 LAPTOPS SAME WINDOWS SAME ALL. I BOUGHT A SECOND ONE FOR PERSONAL AND GAMING USE.
THE FIRST ONE A LENOVO GOPRO AS WEBCAM WORKS FINE AND WITH NO ISSUES. ON MY NEW ASUS ROG STRIX G17 INSTALING AS WELL WORKS BUT WHEN I CLICK ANYWHERE ELSE OUT OF PREVIEW EVEN ON BACKGROUND OF MY WINDOWS THE FREEZE AND CLOSED. DOSNT WORK WITH ANY PROGRAMM EVEN WITH WINDOWS CAMERA SOFTWARE. MY LAPTOP HAVENT A WEBCAM ANYWAY SO IT WILL BE USEFULL TO WORKS IF YOU FOUND THE SOLUTION. WHY DIDNT GIVE AS A DRIVERS TO WORK IT AS USB CAMERA AND NOT WITH YOURS? IT WILL BE MORE EASY AND ONLY WANT O WEBCAM AND NOT A PREVIE CAMERA. THANKS ANYWAY. 
CAMERA IS PERFECT AND NOT FOR WEBCAM USE BUT IF WE COULD WHY NOT.|!