Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Find a solution. Share a solution. Ask a question. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

I can't download photos and videos from the cloud using the GoPro Quik for desktop. What I do?

I can't download photos and videos from the cloud using the GoPro Quik for desktop, although I can still download the same files from the GoPro Plus website. When I use the GoPro Quik for desktop to download, it creates a folder named with the date of the file at Images/GoPro, but the file itself isn't downloaded.

How can I solve that? Thanks for helping. 

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: I can't download photos and videos from the cloud using the GoPro Quik for desktop. What I do?

Thank you for the update, @kiram347. Good to know that the files already downloaded. 

Are you still having the same issue, @rmljunior? See if uninstalling and re-installing the Quik for desktop app on your computer will clear the issue. Hope to hear back from you. 

Thanks, 
Marius

View solution in original post

All Replies
Tourist

Re: I can't download photos and videos from the cloud using the GoPro Quik for desktop. What I do?

[ Edited ]

I too can't download cloud files in Quik, but my cloud files aren't even showing up in Quik.... I'm signed in but the only things showing are old files I had imported a long time ago, not my recent cloud files.

Edit: // Never mind, they started downloading. Took a very long time.

GoPro

Thank you for the update, @kiram347. Good to know that the files already downloaded. 

Are you still having the same issue, @rmljunior? See if uninstalling and re-installing the Quik for desktop app on your computer will clear the issue. Hope to hear back from you. 

Thanks, 
Marius