Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Hiker

Re: I can not find GoPro Studio to install it

[ Edited ]

[Edit: Link Removed]

Tourist

[ Edited ]

F**k, I yesterday reinstall PC and before it, clean up my PC deleting many installation files, thinking why I need to save them if I get newer and one of them was GoPro studio exe. :(

Hiker

Seems ryanv12566 doesn't want you installing Studio anymore, as he keeps deleting the links I've provided for assistance.

Sightseer

Newbie here. Had an older gopro and used studio. Have literally just burned 45 minutes trying to figure out where on GoPro's site to download studio but can only download Quik. Tried playing with Quik and it's lame. Found this topic and thread. I also do not want to download off a 3rd party site. After reading this thread it would appear GoPro doesn't want people using Studio anymore since it is literally impossible to find and admin is deleting the links posted here. My question is why???  I guess I have to get another software and learn something new. Very frustrating.

Sightseer

SOMEONE JUST SAY IT I NO I WANT TO SCREW GOPRO!!! QUICK IS the biggest joke ever! WOW GO PRO TOOK A DIVE Start buying DJI products way better then gopro, After this all my gopro stuff is going on ebay they are just going to die anyways horrible company I cant belive they would just throw there customers to the dirt like this, Go pro studio was very freindly. 

Sightseer

hi brasda91

Is the link still working? If so, can I send you my email address seeing that they are deleting it from this forum?

Highlighted
Hiker

Well come to find out the download info I was trying to share wasn't the right info, sorry. I've reverted to using VSDC myself