Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Sightseer

Re: How to stitch videos

[ Edited ]

GoPro Studio is not officialy maitained but, yes there is a but!

I found old version on Softonic link given before, and I installed old version.

Then the old app checked for update and found it so here is the link to download official last version (but not maintained anymore) for MAC OSX (sorry Windows guys but may be you can repeat the first step I did and change the version to download on Softonic.

Lastest official GoPro Studio version : https://software.gopro.com/Mac/GoPro_Quik-MacInstaller-2.3.0.6256.dmg

Dont complain if it crash, it is not maintained anymore... but who cares...

Highlighted
Sightseer

Stuck in 2 places:

I unzipped the file and i dont see an .exe file in there?

Also, how do i navigate to a particular folder in the command prompt?

Thanks

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @redcave80640

Are you trying to install an app? May I know what is it exactly that you are trying to do? See if this link helps. 

Thanks, 
Marius

Highlighted
Tourist

[ Edited ]

Hi I found a solution that works merging the gps telemetry as well and wrote a post for everyone.  Hope it helps and makes up for gopros complete disregard for their post editing software with telemetry.

[Edit: Link removed]

Highlighted
Tourist

Highlighted
Sightseer

This "solution" should be deleted since it is no longer valid.

Highlighted
Tourist

Hi sweetmesa, are you refering to my post #20 #21?  If so why is it no loger valid?  The solution works fine.

Highlighted
Sightseer

@hellomihai wrote:

Hi sweetmesa, are you refering to my post #20 #21?  If so why is it no loger valid?  The solution works fine.

I am referring to the chosen "solution" to this post as listed on page #1.  The "solution" is to use GoPro Studio.  This is no longer a valid or even supported product.  It doesnt work with Quick anymore, and it doesnt work standalone.  The "solution" for any newcomers here (I was a newcomer) is extremely confusing and requires further research.