12-10-2018 05:17 AM
I would like to use GoPro VR Plugins within Premiere 2019 but even after a new installation they dont’t show up.
I read on the forum that you could provide a fix. Could you please send it to me?
I’m on Windows 10m 64bits and used the plugins previously in th 2018 Premiere version.
With kind regards,
12-10-2018 05:35 AM
As of right now, Adobe premiere 2019 does not support the GoPro reframe plugin. If you're going to be reframing Fusion content in Premiere, you have to use the 2018 version. It most likely will work in the future, it's just that for now, the 2019 version doesn't support the plugin. If you do not have it anymore, open the Adobe desktop app and right click on the Premiere download and click previous versions. Once installed, the reframe installation is like how you did it before. Hope that answered your question! :)
12-10-2018 09:50 AM
I answered my own question. (sorry) I found a download link here: http://360rumors.com/2017/11/download-gopro-vr-reframe-360-video-plugins-free.html
12-31-2018 11:03 AM
We have put together some instructions on how to install the plugins. Since these steps involve some non-GoPro products, please be aware that the decision to use them is each person's responsibility.
On Mac (Existing users who have Fusion Studio and previous Adobe 2018 applications installed):
- Quit running any copy of Premiere you have open.
- Open the terminal app (/Applications/Utilities/Terminal.app).
- Cut and paste this command (without the surrounding double-quotes) into terminal: "sudo cp -a /Applications/Adobe\ Premiere\ Pro\ CC\ 2018/Adobe\ Premiere\ Pro\ CC\ 2018.app/Contents/Plug-Ins/Common/GoPro /Applications/Adobe\ Premiere\ Pro\ CC\ 2019/Adobe\ Premiere\ Pro\ CC\ 2019.app/Contents/Plug-Ins/Common"
[Note: It will prompt you for your password, and it takes a while to complete this step since you're actually copying three apps.]
- Relaunch Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2019 and verify if the plugins moved to the new application update.
On Mac (New users who never used Fusion Studio or never installed Adobe 2018 applications before):
- Download the zip file at https://bit.ly/2QFFJmp
- Expand the .zip file link above by double-clicking on it.
- Open the terminal app (/Applications/Utilities/Terminal.app)
[The following commands assume you expanded the .zip file in your Downloads folder. If not, replace "~/Downloads" with the path to wherever you did expand it (e.g., wherever the GoProVRPluginsMac folder is).]
- Run this command to install the plugins for Premiere Pro 2019:
(NOTE: The commands will prompt you to enter your password)
sudo cp -a ~/Downloads/GoProVRPluginsMac/PP/GoPro /Applications/Adobe\ Premiere\ Pro\ CC\ 2019/Adobe\ Premiere\ Pro\ CC\ 2019.app/Contents/Plug-Ins/Common
- Run this command to install the plugins for After Effects 2019:
sudo cp -a ~/Downloads/GoProVRPluginsMac/AE/GoPro /Applications/Adobe\ After\ Effects\ CC\ 2019/Plug-Ins
On Windows: (Existing and New Users):
- Go to the folders at https://www.dropbox.com/s/1icwwdje895f1ax/GoProVRPlugins.zip?dl=0
- Download and move the contents of “YourPremiereFolder” to "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2019"
01-15-2019 12:30 PM
Heads up that we have just released a beta update for the Fusion and GoPro Fusion Studio, that also includes a download for the Adobe Premiere and After Effects VR plug-ins. Details are at https://community.gopro.com/t5/Cameras/Beta-Updates-for-Fusion-and-for-GoPro-Fusion-Studio-Now/m-p/2...
01-17-2019 09:06 AM - edited 01-17-2019 09:07 AM
YESSS!! THANK YOU for these new beta links for Premiere 2019 plugin installs and new fusion beta!