Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Sightseer

How to import edited video from quick mobile app on my iphone into the cloud for desktop viewing?

I just donwloaded the desktop app onto my MacBook.  have had the Quick app for a few years. I have a dosen or so editined videos stored on the mobile app. Perhaps i never registered using the mobile app becuase I cannot find any account regitsered to me. I now want to connect these existing videos to my newly established desktop account... Is there a way? thanks.  - John

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: How to import edited video from quick mobile app on my iphone into the cloud for desktop view...

@johnb28871, you can enable the Mobile Upload in the GoPro App on your mobile device. First, ensure that you're signed in to to your Plus account in the app then follow the steps below to enable this setting.

• Mobile Upload in GoPro App - iOS
    • Click on the Settings icon in the GoPro app and select GoPro Plus. Then tap Mobile Upload.
  • Mobile Upload in GoPro App - Android
    • Select Account from the app settings, then tap GoPro Plus, followed by Auto Upload.

Turn on Mobile Upload. The app will now automatically copy the latest photos and videos from your GoPro camera that is linked to the GoPro app and send them to the cloud.

Mobile Upload runs automatically in the background, and the process will pause and resume as your connection availability varies, until all files are safely uploaded. When you’re in range, the thumbnails on the Media tab will start displaying icons, showing the status of your upload.  

• CLOCK - Item is queued for upload 

• CLOUD+UP - Item uploading 

• CLOUD+CHECK - Upload completed 

• EXCLAMATION - There was an error uploading  

Let me know how it works for you.