Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Tourist

How to import an old GoPro Studio Project File into Quik (on new laptop)?

[ New ]

I've just upgraded to a new laptop and want to now finish off an old project that is showing as a 'GoPro Studio Project File'. All the individual clips have imported but not the GoPro Studio Project File. I spent ages working on it  but had to stop as my old laptop didn't like working so hard! Is there a way to import it as I don't want to start the project all over again!

Any suggestions gratefully recieved....

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: How to import an old GoPro Studio Project File into Quik (on new laptop)?

[ New ]

Hello, tonyp747. There are different methods of importing media to the Quik for desktop application. However, existing GoPro Studio projects cannot be imported to the current version of Quik. You may explore other programs that can view and edit your project. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, tonyp747. There are different methods of importing media to the Quik for desktop application. However, existing GoPro Studio projects cannot be imported to the current version of Quik. You may explore other programs that can view and edit your project. 

Tourist

[ New ]

Hi Mariustanya. This was the answer I was expecting to be honest! Thanks for responding and also including the link - much appreciated. Kind regards.

@mariustanya wrote:

GoPro

[ New ]

@tonyp747, let us know if anything else comes up. Stay stoked, and have fun capturing moments using your GoPro!