Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Tourist

How do i make my Fusion footage .360 so that it can be opened in GoPro Player?

[ New ]

I'm looking to use the reframe function on my Fusion footage, but i can't seem to figure out how to stitch my files into .360 format so that GoPro player will open them. If i render the video in Fusion studio, the video comes out as standard movie file. Is this possible or am i in a situation where i just need to buy a Max and my Fusion is useless?

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: How do i make my Fusion footage .360 so that it can be opened in GoPro Player?

[ New ]

Hello @cmrtopher. The raw files captured by the Fusion camera aren't compatible with the GoPro Player. You'll have to stitch these files in Fusion Studio first. Then you can reframe the rendered Fusion footage in the GoPro Player. The instructions on how to render videos in the GoPro Player will guide you through the process. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Re: How do i make my Fusion footage .360 so that it can be opened in GoPro Player?

[ New ]

Hi @cmrtopher

What OS are you using?

Are you getting any errors when opening the file on the GoPro Player?

You should be able to open rendered Fusion videos on the GoPro Player.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

I'm using Mac 10.15.5 Catalina. I have tried rendering the files in fusion studio but they aren't in .360, they are just standard video files. I've also tried opening the files from the fusion directly with GoPro player, but the app isn't able to. 

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @cmrtopher. The raw files captured by the Fusion camera aren't compatible with the GoPro Player. You'll have to stitch these files in Fusion Studio first. Then you can reframe the rendered Fusion footage in the GoPro Player. The instructions on how to render videos in the GoPro Player will guide you through the process.