Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Tourist

How do I transfer GoPro vids from Quik to my MacBook Pro laptop?

[ New ]

I successfully transferred my GoPro vids to Quik and can see all of them just sitting there. It doesn't matter if I select them or don't select them, there is no option to be able export them off of Quik onto my MacBook Pro laptop. I cannot click on them and drag them off of Quik either. I can't do anything but stare at them as they are there sitting in my Quick application on my laptop and I cannot get them out of that app so I can then throw them into my Adobe Premiere Pro to edit them properly.

Since they are sitting there in my Quik app is it true to assume there is a default folder they are saved to so I can just grab them? It's strange but I see the import location area with a folder dedicated to GoPro files but the videos/pics i am looking at in Quik are not there either.

This is so freaking frustrating! I have used graphic or image related software for YEARS and have never seen a more non intuitive application than Quik. You would think you could just select them, and choose import but nope that's not there for me under any of the submenus. I cannot find a folder with these vids either. I cannot simply drag them off the Quik app and throw them into a folder or another app either. I can't do anything but stare at these vids that I need fast for a time sensitive related project.

Can anyone help me?

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: How do I transfer GoPro vids from Quik to my MacBook Pro laptop?

[ New ]

@fleetapex2553, you can right-click on the media file and select "Show in Explorer (Windows) / Finder (Mac)" to open the file's folder location.

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Re: How do I transfer GoPro vids from Quik to my MacBook Pro laptop?

[ New ]

@fleetapex2553, you can right-click on the media file and select "Show in Explorer (Windows) / Finder (Mac)" to open the file's folder location.