Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Sightseer

Re: How do I edit a video from GoPro Quik with no music?

Yes, how to delete that horrible music...my ears are going to break!!!  I'm finding Quik to be the most difficult, frustrating video app on the planet.  Come Gopro, you can do better!!!!

Tourist

If you select the music icon (musical note) and swipe/scroll past all the genres you come to three extra selections, my music, no music, original sound
Explorer

On the Quik Desktop App: Create your project. On each clip, select the edit icon. There are three categories to choose from when in the clip edit mode. The first allows you to adjust the cut location, the second adjust brightness/contrast/color, and the third is for audio. You can bring the music audio to 0 and bring the original clip audio up to max.
Sightseer

What version are you using?  My version 2.4 has no such ability to turn off the music.

Tourist

Quick 4.7.2 version. You can also remove all music from Quick library under settings, General, remove Quick music library
Sightseer

Daniel where is the timeline you refer to?
Explorer

Once you've selected your clips, each one, lined up, is the timeline.
Sightseer

No, there's an easy way -- the NO MUSIC button, and hopefully you saw it below. The person who said to buy software prob. just didn't know there was an easy way.