Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Tourist
Accepted Solution

How can i save my name

im trying to use my go pro account to log into jingle punks music, however when i created my account i didnt add my first and last name(which is apparently a requirement to log into jingle punks) but now when i go to my profile at gopro.com i cant find any way to save my newley entered information? help !

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: How can i save my name

Hello @megaridge61771

I see how it is! Thank you for sharing. You actually were on the right track. To exhaust all possibilities, try this one if you haven't yet: Upon logging back in, edit only the name (keeping the avatar and the nickname untouched) and see how it goes. If the issue persists, you will need to contact our Support team for a more personalized assistance. You can reach them here: https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks, 
Marius

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @megaridge61771

When you login to your GoPro Account, you only need to put in information for first and last name under User Info on Settings. There is no save button but whatever you put in last is going to be automatically saved. You can check this out by logging out of your account and logging back in. I hope this helps.

Best regards, 
Marius

Highlighted
Tourist

Hey Markus, thanks for the reply

That doesn't seem to work for me, I entered my name and also did my first nickname change and none of.it seems to be saving for me :(
Highlighted
Tourist

Marius* sorry that was my phones auto correction
Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @megaridge61771

No worries on the name. :)  Do you mean that until now the first and last names are still blank? I actually tried with a sample email and I was able to save the change in first and last name. The nickname only allows one instance of change. Try it again and wait for the confirmation that comes in the form of a "Saved" label in green font right under the information being changed. What I did: edit the name, clicked anywhere on the page, waited for the "saved" indicator. Please have a go at it again and let us know how it goes. 

Thanks, 
Marius

Highlighted
Tourist

heres a link to a video to show you the issue i am having

https://youtu.be/OX2aP4fVE28

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @megaridge61771

I see how it is! Thank you for sharing. You actually were on the right track. To exhaust all possibilities, try this one if you haven't yet: Upon logging back in, edit only the name (keeping the avatar and the nickname untouched) and see how it goes. If the issue persists, you will need to contact our Support team for a more personalized assistance. You can reach them here: https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks, 
Marius