Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Tourist

How can I add music to my Gopro Quik? the music comes from a verified free to use music

[ New ]

How can I add mosic to my Gopro Quik?the music comes from a verified free to use music.

I have full aprove to use the music and no copyright clames for it.

for referens, here is the website link: http://freemusicarchive.org/curator/Video/

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: How can I add music to my Gopro Quik? the music comes from a verified free to use music

[ New ]

Hello @quickpike73278

This article details the steps on how to add music to your video edit in Quik. Make sure to choose the correct operating system for your mobile device so you can be guided accordingly. I hope this helps. Feel free to post back for any concern or question. 

Thanks, 
Marius

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Re: How can I add music to my Gopro Quik? the music comes from a verified free to use music

[ New ]

Hello @quickpike73278

This article details the steps on how to add music to your video edit in Quik. Make sure to choose the correct operating system for your mobile device so you can be guided accordingly. I hope this helps. Feel free to post back for any concern or question. 

Thanks, 
Marius

Tourist

[ New ]
Thank you so much!