Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Tourist

How and where can I get the latest version of Quik for Desktop

I can NEVER get to the download for the LATEST version of Quik for Win Desktop, 2.7.0.945, where is it?

Highlighted
Explorer

Re: How and where can I get the latest version of Quik for Desktop

https://shop.gopro.com/softwareandapp/quik-%7C-desktop/Quik-Desktop.html

Be sure to check the system requirements if you are having difficulty installing/using the program.
Highlighted
Tourist

This is not working either, I am a veteran on computers since 1982 and never had this kind of issue so frustrating.

I have a new computer, several months, I cannot get this to work on either of my computers, older one is 4 years, both are as up to date as any computer can be, Win 10. Love the Quik and Studio software but the process to get the latest software version is rediculous!

Pat English

penglish.tx@live.com

832-499-4089

Quik-image-3.jpg
Highlighted
Tourist

This is not working either, I am a veteran on computers since 1982 and never had this kind of issue so frustrating.
I have a new computer, several months, I cannot get this to work on either of my computers, older one is 4 years, both are as up to date as any computer can be, Win 10. Love the Quik and Studio software but the process to get the latest software version is rediculous!
Pat English
penglish.tx@live.com
832-499-4089